1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. If the booking is made within five weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your contract acceptance form, together with the security deposit of £500.00/£1,000.00 (Short/Long Term Lease Respectively)
3. Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 7 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 20% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 21 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 5 nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings between 22 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights’ accommodation will be incurred.
4. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number stated while doing the booking. More people will invalidate your booking and our insurance and in the event of an accident or fire etc you will not be eligible to claim any money.
5. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
6. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels.
7. Rent London Flats are by the (days, week, month) (unless by prior arrangement) from 11am on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between let’s to ensure everything is in good order. Long let’s can be arranged in advance.
8. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
9. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £5 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
10. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant immediately they return the keys to the owner, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.